How to Play Keno Cup 2010
Keno Cup 2010 quick instructions
- Select the number of goals you wish to try for using the up/down arrows.
- Click on your lucky numbers or use Auto Pick to do it for you.
- Select your stake using the up/down arrow buttons.
- Click Submit to play.
How to play Keno Cup 2010
- Select the number of goals you wish to aim for using the up/down arrows.
- Then select the lucky numbers you want to hit on the grid itself or use Auto Pick to choose your numbers for you. You can select up to 15 numbers.
- Select your stake using the up/down arrow buttons and the Payout Per Hits table will update to show your potential winnings.
- Click Turbo to speed up the pace of the football strikes.
- Click Submit to start the game and kick the balls.
- Your winnings are highlighted in the Payout Per Hits table at the right hand side of the screen.
- Kick 20 balls to score large amounts of money!
- Win up to 20,000 times your bet!
- Hit Turbo to speed up the pace of the footballs.
- Use Auto Pick to select your lucky numbers for you.
- Check out the Max Win panel to see your highest possible win.
- The Balls Called panel actively displays the number of balls that have been kicked.